Sonntag, 21. Mai 2017
South Korea and Japan
We will be visiting South Korea and Japan this year for the very first time. Have you been there before and can help us with what to visit and what to consider?
We will arrive in Seoul on Oct 11 at 5 pm, and depart on Oct 31 at 1 am, so it is just 19 days.
The current plan is to stay in Seoul for a few nights, then take the train to Busan, ferry to Japan, Shinkansen to Osaka and Kyoto, then to Tokyo, flying back to Seoul. Not sure about the order of the cities and how long to stay, though.
We might book these hotels below, all of the same group (Accor), which could give us a bit more flexibility. Plus, we like modern design hotels.
- ibis Styles Ambassador Seoul Myengdong http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-9771-ibis-styles-ambassador-seoul-myeongdong/index.shtml
- ibis Styles Ambassador Seoul Gangnam http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-3730-ibis-styles-ambassador-seoul-gangnam/index.shtml
- ibis Ambassador Busan Haeundae http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-9643-ibis-ambassador-busan-haeundae/index.shtml
- ibis Ambassador Busan City Centre http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-7835-ibis-ambassador-busan-city-centre/index.shtml
- ibis Styles Kyoto Station http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-9418-ibis-styles-kyoto-station/index.shtml
- ibis Styles Osaka http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-A0E7-ibis-styles-osaka/index.shtml
- ibis Tokyo Shinjuku http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-8620-ibis-tokyo-shinjuku/index.shtml
- Mercure Tokyo Ginza http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-5701-mercure-tokyo-ginza/index.shtml
What do you think?